UK PLUS Fuel Card
|Pricing||Set Up Fee||Services|
||Free||Diesel, Lube &
Ad Blue Services
Best Suited For
If what you need is consistently low diesel prices coupled with the ultimate in operational flexibility, the UK PLUS Fuel Card is the ideal solution!
A new and unique concept in the Fuel Card market, a UK PLUS account enables you to create your very own site network from more than 6000 garages across the UK, including all the major brands.
This makes it especially attractive to operators of large (and often multi depot) fleets where a single brand solution just doesn’t work, or companies who operate specialist/HGV vehicles whose refuelling options are severely limited by a lack of suitable sites.
Fuel Card Benefits
- E-billing – the UK PLUS card invoices are conveniently sent via email
- Significant savings on diesel through our unique price guarantee
- Eliminate regional price fluctuation and provide greater stability in your fuel costs
- Interest free credit (subject to status) with payments conveniently collected by direct debit
- Tailor your card to your vehicle, fleet number and driver and what can be purchased on the card (diesel only, diesel & oil, all fuel & oil)
- Convenient real-time fuel management online – view your transactions per vehicle, create your own fuel reports, order cards & more
- No joining fee or contractual tie in
- Claim back your VAT easily with HMRC approved weekly invoices
- Competitive fixed weekly commercial rate on diesel from more than 3500 garages, with another 2500 more sites available at a slightly higher rate
- UK PLUS cards can offer access to more than 6000 garages (including Shell, Esso, Tesco, Total and Morrisons), making it an ideal card for large and multi depot diesel fleets, or HGV operators
If you require any further information, please contact Becky Bond on 0845 450 4958 or complete the form below and click the submit button and we will contact you.
Alternatively, you can apply for your FREE Forecourt Fuels “UK Plus” Card Account now by clicking on the button below.