Texaco Fastfuel Card
|Pricing||Set Up Fee||Services|
900 UK Fuels
||Free||Diesel, Lube &
Ad Blue Services
Best Suited For
Texaco FASTFUEL is ideal for car and van fleets as it offers excellent UK site coverage with competitive commercial prices.
It’s especially attractive to businesses who operate a significant number of petrol vehicles, as it’s the only card on the market which extends commercial rates (and therefore savings) to petrol as well as diesel.
Fuel Card Benefits
- Significant savings on fuel
- Eliminate regional price fluctuation and provide greater stability in your fuel costs
- Interest free credit (subject to status) with payments conveniently collected by direct debit
- Tailor your card to your vehicle, fleet number and driver and what can be purchased on the card (diesel only, diesel & oil, all fuel & oil)
- PIN enabled cards for added security
- Convenient real-time fuel management online – view your transactions per vehicle, create your own fuel reports, order cards & more
- E-billing – the UK Fuels card invoices are conveniently sent via email
- No joining fee or annual charges
- Claim back your VAT easily with HMRC approved weekly invoices
Texaco FASTFUEL offers a comprehensive network of almost 1900 sites (including Texaco, Morrisons and UK Fuels sites), with coverage particularly strong across England and Wales.
Diesel is charged at one single competitive diesel rate (set weekly) across ALL sites, whilst petrol is also available at similarly competitive rates from the *Texaco network…thus stabilising your costs and eliminating both local and regional price fluctuation.
With the Texaco FASTFUEL Card, you are in control from the start. Each card is tailored to your requirements (driver, vehicle, fleet no. etc), thus eliminating unauthorised purchases.
You will receive a weekly VAT approved invoice which combines a fuel management report showing details of each transaction, vehicle registration and mileage if required.
In addition, you can also manage your account online via our free Velocity service which allows you to download transactional reports to your specification and also view un-invoiced drawings.
You can now choose to receive your invoice by e-mail; this ensures that your information arrives up to 3 days earlier than by post and also enables you to store fuel transactions on your PC, a far more secure and flexible way of handling the data.
Interest free credit is offered on all transactions (subject to status), with payments conveniently collected by Direct Debit
If you require any further information, please contact our Texaco FASTFUEL Card team free on 08000 14 14 64 or complete the form below and click the submit button and we will contact you.
Alternatively, you can apply for your FREE FASTFUEL Account now by clicking on the button below
If you require any further information, please contact Becky Bond on 0845 450 4958 or complete the form below and click the submit button and we will contact you.
Alternatively, you can apply for your FREE Forecourt Fuels Texaco Fast Fuel Card Account now by clicking on the button below.